The Program will provide supported employment related services to individuals who have complex service needs related to a mental health illness and who want to find competitive employment in the catchment areas of the Agencies.
The Program is recovery-oriented and supports rapid placement, competitive employment opportunities, participant choice and retention services to assist in securing and maintaining employment, improving mental health, improved physical health, reduction in hospitalization, greater financial well-being, expansion of positive social networks and community integration.
At Work/Au travail is a National collaboration delivered in 13 communities across Canada. Working with employers and connecting people to meaningful employment opportunities, we can make Canada a diverse and equitable place for all people to work.
FOR INDIVIDUALS SEEKING EMPLOYMENT. – EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGAN WITH THE DECISION TO TRY.
- By partnering with At Work/Au travail you will have access to:
- Individualized employment planning
- Pre-employment preparation including labour market research, resume development, interview prep and employer negotiations
- On the job training and supports as required
- Ongoing job maintenance support
Find the Participant Handout Here
FOR EMPLOYERS SEEKING SKILLED CANDIDATES. – A BUSINESS IS AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE IT HIRES.
By partnering with At Work/Au travail you will have access to:
- Pre-screened candidates to ensure we are meeting all of your hiring needs
- Service tailored to reduce labour costs
- Recognition on social media
- Financial support for eligible small and medium sized employers
Find Employer Handout Here
CONTACT OUR STAFF:
Employment Coordinator: Alyssa De Lenardo (email@example.com)
455-5231 Ext. 113
Employment Counselor: Marc-Eric Nadeau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
455-5231 Ext. 114