Campbellton and Bathurst, NB
2 Contract Positions (6 months)
The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) is the nation-wide leader and champion for mental health, CMHA facilitates access to the resources people require to maintain and improve mental health and community integration, build resilience, and support recovery from mental illness.
The role of the Community Education Coordinator is to promote the mental health and wellness of all through education sessions, provincial programs, public awareness activities, special events, networking, community development, and advocacy. The Community Education Coordinator will provide these services at the community level in line with the goals and objectives of the Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick Inc.
- Post-secondary education in the human services field.
- Bilingualism is mandatory.
- Knowledge of the New Brunswick mental health system.
- Solid public speaking and facilitation skills.
- Effective communication, listening and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to network and possess the comfort to self-promote within zone.
- Program and presentation research and development skills.
- Ability to recruit, manage and train volunteers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel within the region on a regular basis and within the province when required.
- Knowledge and ability to use computers and related software, such as PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required.
Starting Salary: $19.30 per hour, 37.5 hours per week.
Please forward cover-letter, resume and three references by fax to (506) 459-3878 or by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: November 18, 2019
We appreciate your application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.