30 hours per week
The Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick Inc. is looking to fill the position of Executive Assistant, who will provide senior level administrative support to the Executive Director and Director of Finance and Human Resources to maintain an efficient well-organized office. The Executive Assistant is responsible for financial administrative tasks such as bank deposits, cheque signing, petty cash, processing payments and issuing charitable tax receipts. Other key responsibilities include maintaining accurate up to date personnel records for all employees, assisting with human resource recruitment processes, coordinating the arrangements for Board of Directors meetings, maintenance of databases and filling systems and general office reception.
- Degree or diploma in administration, business, or a related field
- Bilingualism – English and French
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Should possess a valid driver’s license, with access to a vehicle
- Valid Criminal Record Check.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
- Flexible schedule; some evening and week-ends many be required.
- Starting Salary: 16.73 per hour, 30 hours per week
- Anticipated Starting Date: Immediately
Please forward cover-letter, resume and three references by e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (506) 59-3878, or by mail to:
CMHA of New Brunswick
Attention: Personnel Selection Committee
403 Regent Street, Suite 202
Fredericton, NB E3B 3X6
Closing Date: September 27, 2018
We appreciate your application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.