SeeMe 2020 is a CMHA of NB initiative which strives to reduce the stigma attached to mental illness.
It is a celebration of talented artists in Kent, Westmorland and Albert Counties that experience mental illness by holding an art exhibit.
If you are an artist that experiences mental illness you are invited to submit your art.
Rules and Requirements:
- Visual arts
- Textile arts
- Literary arts
Art will be selected based on the:
- Proficiency in chosen medium (technical skill)
- Size of the artwork, Max 18″ x 24″
- Space available in gallery/exhibition space
- Capability to display medium
- It is mandatory to include a completed application form with submission.
- The application process does not require you to send your original pieces of art. Only photographs or digital images of your artwork should accompany your application.
- If your art is selected we will make arrangements to have your originals shipped to our office.
- Artists are invited to submit a maximum of two (2) pieces of art.
- Artwork must be original and created within the past two years.
- Applications and artwork images or pictures should be submitted by email to email@example.com or by mail to: Attn: Denise Miller C/O Canadian Mental Health Association of NB, 81 Albert Street, Moncton NB E1C 1B3
- Submissions must be received no later than March 31, 2020
- Applications must include a brief Artist Statement. Please note that artist statements will be displayed and should not be longer than 200-work count.