A seven-session program consists of a series of topics related to the changes that take place for us as we find our way back from a mental health disorder and/or addiction. It will assist you with tools to look at who you are now and identify who you hope to become and what you need to do by finding and developing strategies that will help you accomplish that goal.
What kinds of things are discussed?
- What is recovery and what does recovery mean to me?
- Stages of change
- Self-awareness and recognizing strengths
- Dignity of Risk and Risk Management
- Steps to making change and behaviour change resolutions
- Emotional regulation and reactions
- Coping strategies
- Resiliency and building resiliency
- Action plans
No Cost, No diagnosis, No referral
What can I expect?
- Expert facilitator
- Confidential, safe space
- Learning from facilitator, peers and yourself
- The opportunity to connect with others who share similar experiences
- Resources & support
Next Start Date:
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 (1:30 p.m.)
To preregister visit the Fredericton office (403 Regent St, Suite 202, Fredericton NB)
For more information, please call 506-455-5231 ext 101 or email email@example.com