Mondays, February 21 to March 14
7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Have you been struggling to motivate yourself lately? What is stopping you from achieving your goals?
If you found it difficult to motivate yourself or stay motivated, please join us for a four-week program on Motivation.
Topics that will be discussed:
- What is motivation based on the Self-Determination Theory
(competence, autonomy, and relatedness)
- How can mental fitness, mental well-being and resilience help us to be motivated?
- Self-esteem and motivation, are they connected?
- Barriers that stop us from being motivated.
- Ways to help you focus on motivation.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capacity of 25 participants.
Online via Zoom.