Kids Have Stress Too!
A program for parents / caregivers of children 4-9 years old.
October 02, 09, and 16
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
705 Main St, Woodstock NB E7M 2E2
Pre-registration deadline: September 30th
Program consists of 3 consecutive weeks for completion
For more information or to register:
506-325-3943 or email@example.com
Let’s Talk Series
Do you or someone you know have questions about mental health and wellness? In the upcoming months, you will be given the opportunity to be a part of the conversation. Within the community we will share, talk and learn about a variety of topics surrounding mental health.
Bring your questions, have meaningful conversations, and educate yourself.
- October 17, 2019: Understanding Mental Illness
- November 21, 2019: Depression
- December 12, 2019: Self-Esteem
- January 2, 2020: Stress Management
- February 13, 2020: Suicide Awareness/Prevention
- March 21, 2020: Addiction
- April 16, 2020: Anxiety
- May 14, 2020: Taking Care of Your Mental Health
These sessions are open to the general public. Everyone is welcome!