A 12-session program that will provide an opportunity for participants to gain knowledge, awareness, and education regarding anxiety and depression. It will enable participants to gain healthy coping skills to manage anxiety and depression. It will also provide opportunities for peer support within the context of a therapeutic group environment.
What kinds of things are discussed?
- Introduction to the group
- Recognizing thoughts, sensations, emotions, and behaviour
- Emotional regulation
- Thinking traps
- Challenging unhelpful thoughts
- Replacing unhelpful thoughts
- Core beliefs
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Building my support network
No Cost, No diagnosis needed, no referral needed
What can I expect?
- Expert facilitator
- Confidential, safe space
- Learning from facilitator, peers and yourself
- The opportunity to connect with others who share similar experiences
- Resources & Support
Next Start Date:
To preregister, visit the CMHA of NB Fredericton office (403 Regent St, Suite 202, Fredericton NB)
For more information, please contact: 506-455-5231 ext 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org